Qtmoko and u-boot

Ed Kapitein ed at kapitein.org
Sat Apr 2 11:09:47 CEST 2011

On 04/01/2011 11:24 PM, W. B. Kranendonk wrote:
> --- On Fri, 4/1/11, Ed Kapitein <ed at kapitein.org> wrote:
>> On 04/01/2011 05:20 PM, Gennady
>> Kupava wrote:
>>> В Птн, 01/04/2011 в 17:00 +0200, Ed Kapitein
> Any chance all of them are broken? I got a "whole collection" of Sandisk uSD cards that gave up the gost a while back, making me distrust my Freerunner, my laptop, some camera's and some card readers.
>
> Do your filesystems only get corrupted when using it in your FR?
>
> Boudewijn

Hi Boudewijn,

The card themselves are fine when used on my desktop computer, several
read write cycles give no errors at all.
So the corruption only happens in conjunction with the FR.
It is a pity that i can't trigger the corruption in anyway, so it is a
matter of waiting for a while and see if the FS stays clean.

so, i'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Kind regards,
Ed