[openmoko-announce] Neo RoadRunner

Sean Moss-Pultz sean at openmoko.com
Mon Apr 4 03:58:07 CEST 2011

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 2:26 AM, Patryk Benderz <Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl> wrote:

> Dnia 2011-04-01, pią o godzinie 22:58 +0400, Sean Moss-Pultz pisze:
> > --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > This email was sent via Anonymous email service for free.
> > YOU CAN REMOVE THIS TEXT MESSAGE BY BEING A PAID MEMBER FOR $19/year.
> > Message ID= 60854
> > --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Guys, take a look at the top of this mail... spoofed headers?
> Besides AFAIR Sean never used "Microsoft CDO for Windows 2000" as a MUA
> on this ML. Looks like someone tried to look like Sean. I say this is a
> April Fools' Day joke.
>
> Nevertheless, the "RoadRunner" name is very good :)

I've been meaning to comment on this for a few days now... props to
whomever did this. Fooled a lot of people – even some within our own
company!

FWIW, we actually toyed with building an Openstreetmap device after
our Dash project. That was about 3 years ago. Roadrunner would have
been a good name :)

Sean