qtmoko v35

Ole Carlsen ole at carlsen-web.dk
Sat Apr 9 09:48:23 CEST 2011

Hi Radek
Looks great, my first test showed a standby time of app. 3 days. I have
to test again to see if that really is correct, that was with deep
sleep off in neocontrol :-)

I have set my blue-tooth device off but the status in neocontrol still
shows blue-tooth power: 1

Have you considered to have the language packages as .deb to save space
I would save about 2MB if I only installed the language I need. Yes I
guess I could just delete them manually.

--
Ole @ Carlsen-web.dk