qtmoko v35

Gennady Kupava gb at bsdmn.com
Tue Apr 12 05:44:10 CEST 2011

Hi, Radek & all.

The ubifs has different options to decrease stability and decrease
performance, like disabling bulk read and enabling jffs-style
synchronous writes. I guess it's better to try em first.

Also i talk to ubifs guys on irc, they look like quite open to
questions, but first we need something reproducible.

Guy who'll have ubifs trubles please try to:

1. disable bulk read in fstab and check if problem will still exist.
2. do nanddump and post it or try to reproduce bug with nandsim. (i
guess ubifs guys can fix problem in case if such dump exist quite fast)

Gennady.