[QtMoko] Update v31 to v35

GRiera griera at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 09:37:14 CEST 2011

Hi:

I'm fairly new to the world of OpenMoko and (I'm using OpenMoko ago only a few months). I've been using version v31 of QtMoko.

I am trying to upgrade 31 to 35 following the instructions:

      http://qtmoko.org/wiki/Update#Updates

but does nothing. The commands I use are:

    neo:~# apt-get update
    neo:~# apt-get dist-upgrade

The result I get is:

# apt-get dist-upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Calculating upgrade... Done

What am I doing wrong? I must first change the file /etc/apt/sources.list? What sources should I put it in the file  /etc/apt/sources.list?

Thank you all for the work they are doing. GRriera