qtmoko v35- status of qtmoko.meurisse.org

urodelo urodelomutante at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 20:18:56 CEST 2011

Helo.
When I run apt-get update, I get this error:

W: Failed to fetch http://qtmoko.meurisse.org/Release  Unable to find
expected entry  Packages in Meta-index file (malformed Release file?)

E: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old
ones used instead.

in my sources.list I've written:
deb http://qtmoko.meurisse.org /

Thanks