[qtmoko v35] Messaging DB Invalid

urodelo urodelomutante at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 15:22:45 CEST 2011

Hi.

You have to install the applications from

http://qtmoko.sourceforge.net/apps/

Go there with qtmoko's browser, click on the selected application to
download and install it.

Another similar way is to go on Applications menu, select "more apps" and
this will drive you to that website for installing your application.

urodelo

--
用斯斯!