ROS on Freerunner

RANJAN infibit at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 10:27:52 CEST 2011

Will be really an awesome and exciting idea..But having to port it properly
and use the minimal processing power on FR and to decide whether one should
design a minimal linux specifically to support ROS etc would be some key
points to begin with..

Sincerely
Ranjan

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 1:10 AM, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns at goldelico.com