ROS on Freerunner

Neil Jerram neiljerram at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 11:02:30 CEST 2011

> Am 19.04.2011 um 09:46 schrieb Jan Tuennermann:

> Right now I'm trying to get a gpsd_client node to run on the OpenMoko. On a
> remote PC a gpsd_viewer node will run, subscribing gpsFix messages which it
> will use to display the Moko's location in a map from the OpenStreetMap
> project.

Regarding the part of this problem that involves getting information
out of GPS on the OpenMoko, so that it can be fed across to the
viewer: note that this is very similar to using the OpenMoko as a GPS
receiver and exporting that information to another device over
Bluetooth.  That is well understood and tested now, so if hit any
difficulties in this area, please don't hesitate to come back to this
list and ask.

Regards,
       Neil