qtmoko configure error [fixed]

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Wed Aug 24 13:46:46 CEST 2011

On Monday 22 August 2011 12:41:07 Adam Ward wrote:

> I have installed libmpfr1ldbl package and the configure works.
> Radek, can the README be updated to indicate this package as a dependancy
> for both 32 and 64 bit systems ?

Hi, i am not sure if my last mail made it to you, i had problems with my mail
client at home.

This is the important part from README:

* If you are on x86_64 you will need to download following 32bit libraries:

     and extract the libraries from these package to /usr/lib32

I think if you follow this it should work. Or am i wrong?