No subject

Tue Aug 30 19:13:18 CEST 2011

1) to remove/split any data that is openmoko proprietary/internal from
   the public information.  Traditionally, there was a clean separation
   of such data in different virtual machines, so I think this is more
   or less a hypothetical problem.  Does any of the ex-openmoko guys
   disagree?

2) finding somebody with the required skills, dedication and trust by
   all involved entities/people to actually maintain/upgrade those
   systems for the time to come.

3) ensure that Openmoko, Inc. still has an adequate amount of "last
   resort control" over what happens there, as it (after all) still is
   their trademark.  So if somebody sues them over content on those
   sites, they need to be able to take action by removing such content
   without having to go to anyone else.

4) migrate the VMs or at least the content to new, more reliable (and
   also less expensive) rented server hardware.

I would like to use this opportunity to thank Sean for continuing to
fund the server hosting / traffic, and roh + gismo for what they have
done so far in keeping things alive.

Regards,
	Harald