GTA04 Group Buy - Status

Łukasz Pankowski lukpank at o2.pl
Fri Dec 2 13:21:34 CET 2011

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns at goldelico.com> writes:

> Dear all,
>
> now, several days after the announcement of the "GTA04 group
> tour", the first subscriptions have arrived (thanks you to all who
> have already subscribed!).
>
> And we have already seen many improvements by the kernel
> and distro developers that show how much superior the GTA04
> hardware has become compared to the GTA02.

Hello,

The most important question is whether it can work as a daily phone,
which means for me a solid hardware: no buzz and good quality sound
during the call.  On gta02 people where complaining on the sound from
my gta02 even after buzfix applied.  I hope gta04 is an improvement also
in this respect.