QtMoko v37 for GTA04

Ranjit Pillai ranjit.tvm at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 08:04:48 CET 2011

"Are any of GTA02 owners interested in changes since v35, so that i should do
this release also for GTA02?"

Hello Radek,

I am most certainly going to be using my GTA02 as long as I can for
various purposes. I am very much aware of the progress made in the
QtMoko arena and can build my own images for the GTA02 - Vx, thanks
for the elaborate build instruction. I think most owners of the device
by now would have build their own images :)(well I am doing it).

Keep up the good work.

Rgds
Rp

On 12/3/11, robin <spielraum at web.de> wrote:

> Dear Radek,
>
> thanks (as ususal) for your great work. Yes, please do a GTA02 release if
> possible. Especially the keyboard was one reason why Qtmoko may have not
> been as
> popular as it deserves to be. With the big landscape keyboard this will all
> change!
>
> BR
>
> Robin

Ranjit Pillai