[OT] HP contributes webOS software to the open source community

Sylvain Paré sylvain.pare at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 12:34:08 CET 2011

As a webos user (try to help to port SHR on it) I can say it is a really
great/pleasant mobile OS
but with some bad point that could be improved if it is really open-sourced.
For me SHR or QTMoko should takes the card metaphor idea. It is really THE
thing for me + the gesture handling, and both can be taken.

I personally would love to be able to adapt these in Enlightenment.