about the cases

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Mon Dec 12 15:55:12 CET 2011

On Monday 12 December 2011 14:09:56 Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:

> I am in favour of Radek's wooden experiments. Anyone done 3D cutting with
> wood?

I have made wooden milling machine with 2 stepper motors which will be
controlled from arduino/GTA04. But i have to wait until i find arduino and
milling cutter under Christmas tree ;-)

I wonder if Rene has some results - his tools looked much more advanced then
mine.

Btw my friend was laughing at the idea of wooden case, but when he saw it in
real he quickly changed mind. Touching wood is very pleasant compared to
plastic/alu.

I hope i will have some results in a few weeks - my Freerunner definitely
deserves new case :)

Regards

Radek