uSD corruption

Alishams Hassam alishams.hassam at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 00:03:01 CET 2011

With v36 on nanad (ubifs), kernel 2.6.34, qi and *no* deep sleep; I had
this happen *very* occasionally. Like maybe 2 - 3 times a month. That is to
say, when suspended, it just would not resume and required me to take out
the battery. I'm yet to experience this when I have logging enabled so I
have no idea what could be causing it.