[QtMoko] new theme: MokoFaen - segfault

fdvjoif at vodafone.it fdvjoif at vodafone.it
Tue Dec 20 15:41:20 CET 2011

Il 20/12/2011 00:23, Gilles Filippini ha scritto:
> While trying to build a whole qtmoko Debian package including this new
> theme I experienced segfaults with two SVG files:
>
> * etc/themes/mokofaen/pics/system/datebook/noalarm.svg
> * etc/themes/mokofaen/pics/system/profileedit/Note.svg
>
> [...]
>
> Attached is a patch for both themes.
Thank you for the patch, I updated those files. Do you experienced
better performance with the compiled theme, which uses .pic files,
instead of the packaged one wich uses .png files? I was investigating
this issue.
Radek do you have also the source of every qtmoko apps on GIT? Just to
know, I uploaded my files on my dropbox space but maybe it is not the
better place to store them.

Regards
Joif