[QtMoko] SMS Service Center number

Bernie Schelberg b.schelberg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 09:37:32 CET 2011

Hi,

So it seems my problem with sending SMS messages has to do with using an
incorrect SMS service number. I guess it is using one that is preset in
the SIM? But it is incorrect. I've changed the number in Settings ->
Call Options -> Service Numbers -> SMS Service Center, but it still
doesn't work. It also resets whenever I restart QtMoko. So perhaps the
Settings app is not setting the service center number properly. Can I
set the number in a configuration file somewhere?

Thanks,
Bernie