[Gta04-owner] [FOSDEM] Third call for sessions for the FOSDEM cross-distribution miniconference

Dr. Michael Lauer mickey at vanille-media.de
Wed Dec 21 14:34:59 CET 2011

> Looks as if they urgently need more talks.
>
> This is IMHO a chance for SHR, QtMoko, FSO to present the latest
> great progress to a wider audience!

Yeah, there's just one thing that's annoying me... 15 minutes is
pathetic. Ok, for FSO we could split that into two talks like one describing
the idea and the architecture and the other one describing the
state of the ports.

Anyone volunteering to submit part 2 if I submit part 1?

Cheers,

:M:

App-Developers.de  -  Lauer, Teuber GbR
Frankfurter Str. 181  -  63263 Neu-Isenburg  -  Germany
Tel. +49 6102 8376 32  -  Fax +49 6102 8376 33
Twitter: twitter.com/AppDevelopersDe