Openmoko Community Survey 2011 – Results

urodelo urodelomutante at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 12:27:17 CET 2011

froyo can't be considered stable (at least as a stable release of a linux
distro). However, I use the nand version as my daily phone, knowing some
troubles can occur, but without too many problems. Speed for froyo is not
its strong point, but it is acceptable if you don't ask to play Call of
Duty... Developers are working hard on it and are getting big
improvements, but don't ask (for the moment) to get something like a froyo
on a samsung galaxy! If you prefer a faster system, try cupcake.

urodelo

On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 22:21:49 +0100, Alishams Hassam
<alishams.hassam at gmail.com> wrote:

> A status update to the community list every now and then would actually
> be
> really awesome and go a long way into reminding me to try it. Even just a
> few months ago, the latest version of Froyo was really slow and crashed
> more than was acceptable.
>
> On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 4:50 AM, Niels Heyvaert
> <nielsheyvaert at hotmail.com>wrote:
>
>>  Why is AoF is not even mentioned in the distro list is a mystery to me.
>>
>> Believe we should pollute this list more often with pure AoF related
>> topics to keep reminding people it also exists ;-)
>>
>> Niels
>>
>> -- Microsoft gives you windows, Linux gives you the whole house.

用斯斯!