[Marketing] Ideas / Plan

Fernando fernando at cmartins.nl
Fri Dec 30 14:43:12 CET 2011

Hi,

I have a GTA02 which I am using only for NeronGPS. I need a mobile for a
few calls and SMS a month. Some months ago it did not receive an SMS and
I have no idea why. I bought a 20€ Samsung phone, put the chip in, and
got the SMS.

So, why should I be "excited" to buy a GTA04 for the price tag of a full
android? I don't even know if I will be able to reliably receive the
occasional SMS?

Just a question, no ranting.

BTW, I don't think it makes much sense to invest in marketing without a
full product. It seems a too expensive proposition for a small market of
GTA02 and without high confidence of still getting a reliable phone.

Regards,
Fernando