[Marketing] Ideas / Plan

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Fri Dec 30 15:12:46 CET 2011

Am 30.12.2011 um 14:53 schrieb Matthias Apitz:

> El día Friday, December 30, 2011 a las 01:43:12PM +0000, Fernando escribió:
>
>> BTW, I don't think it makes much sense to invest in marketing without a
>> full product. It seems a too expensive proposition for a small market of
>> GTA02 and without high confidence of still getting a reliable phone.
>>

> I strongly disagree. Most of the times Marketing is done by companies
> without having a full featured product, sometimes even without having a
> product at all, but just an idea and just to test the market; I'm used to

This needs to have a different product selling very well, so that there
is a big marketing budget available to "burn".

The other strategy is the one taken by Apple. They have a very low
marketing budget compared to other companies. And the media are
still happy to report every small move at no cost...