Bluetooth module

Hrabosh zbynecek at volny.cz
Thu Feb 3 23:02:47 CET 2011

Petr Vanek píše v So 22. 01. 2011 v 05:51 +0800:
> On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 07:32:40 +0100
> Hrabosh <zbynecek at volny.cz> (H) wrote:
>
> >But ... when I was dismounting the phone, I dammaged the bluetooth
> >module. The module itself may be OK, but the flex cable is torn off.
>
> ahoy,

zdar!

> the flexible PCB for BT does seem to be able to crack very easily,
> mine broke about a year ago. One day, i would love to sit down and fix
> it but as it is quite tedious job under a microscope i have been
> procrastinating this as much as i could. Besides, it helped me to stop
> worrying about the FSO BT support and i also stopped spamming people
> on public transport with tux images via BT ;))

I got dead motherboard with BT module on it from Golden Delicious. So I
replaced it earlier this week and everything seems to work. I was trying
to pair my FR with my car radio today while bored in traffic jam - so I
run the search procedure and found 4 mobile phones and 3 hands-free
sets :-)

BTW.. I've just received a bunch of E-mails from last 2 weeks or so.
Strange ...

Zb.