GTA04 hardware suggestion and discussions

Hrabosh zbynecek at volny.cz
Thu Feb 3 23:09:21 CET 2011

I would appreciate two little improvements/changes.

- 3.5mm 3 way jack instead of 2.5mm 4 way.

- LEDs driven by external ICs, so they would be able to lit eve if FR is
in suspend. I"m planning (-> which means that it may not even
happen :-) ) to drive LEDs by I2C drivers, or to add some latch between
the LED and FR's processor.

Zb.