debian installed, uImage.bin not recognised

Timo Juhani Lindfors timo.lindfors at iki.fi
Fri Feb 4 02:19:36 CET 2011

Eric Smith <es at fruitcom.com> writes:
> After about 90 minutes, the install.sh all command completed with request to reboot.
> No errors reported.
>
> On power on, it boots into the old Qtmoko.

What parameters did you give to install.sh? In particular, which boot
loader are you using and how is it configured?

> When I explicitly boot from microSD on the NOR screen,

You should not use NOR u-boot for anything else than flashing.

> There is a warning on the http://wiki.debian.org/DebianOnFreeRunner
> not to type "reboot": but use the buttons

I don't think this is your real problem but the warning indeed makes
no sense to me. Jidanni, you added this paragraph to the wiki in 2008,
do you remember why?

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianOnFreeRunner?action=diff&rev1=78&rev2=79