New theme by a french ..

Thomas HOCEDEZ thomas.hocedez at free.fr
Fri Feb 4 09:06:27 CET 2011

Le 03/02/2011 21:59, Francesco De Vita a écrit :
> Nooooooo! I don't want to believe it! This guy stolen my idea, a theme
> with the Faenza icons!! Noooooo!
> Hahahaha never mind :) I am to busy too work on a new theme in this
> period (but hey, there was the idea!), so... it is a really good work! :)
> But I have a question, are these pictures a mock up? or are they about
> a working theme?
>
> Regards
> Joif

This theme is NOT a mockup, it is a REAL one that rocks a lot !
I forward this message to the developper (I think he will find this
funny, and hope that you'll won't send an army of lawyers towards him).

He also made a webpage to host this theme : https://cyberesprit.fr/faenqo/

Have fun !

--
Thomas HOCEDEZ/openmoko-fr.org