list strangeness

urodelo urodelomutante at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 14:20:42 CET 2011

Hi
I've experimented problems too; I get the msgs through news reader and for
some days I didn't get anything; once I've sent a msg to one of the list,
I've got a reply asking me to subscribe to ANOTHER mailing list on gmane
 from which I get the msgs... Because I use Opera for mailing lists, I've
thought it was one of its usual weird behavior, but after your reports I
think maybe there was a problem on the news server

On Thu, 03 Feb 2011 21:26:53 +0100, shamsul hassan
<shamsulbuddy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Its strange .. i thought that everybody is just relaxing and not doing
> anything but this doesn't seems to be the case .. coz today I got all the
> mails in a single shot which were sent 13 days back ... Thank god .. it
> actually reached safely ..
>
> On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 5:00 PM, Doug Jones <dj6mf at frombob.to> wrote:
>
>> I just sent a message to mailman about this.
>>
>> I also checked the archives of the other published Openmoko lists.  The
>> Community list is the only one showing any activity since January 21,
>> and
>> even that is very small.
>>
>> Prior to January 21, the list was getting about seven messages per day,
>> similar to the rate for the last few months.  Now it is down to about
>> one
>> per day.  They all seem to be replies to messages sent on or before
>> January
>> 21, or newly created messages, or the 'list strangeness' messages where
>> we
>> are generating replies manually from the list archive.
>>
>> This suggests to me that nobody is receiving list messages via email.

用斯斯!