Replacement part for GTA02 speaker phone.

Thomas HOCEDEZ thomas.hocedez at free.fr
Fri Feb 4 18:17:27 CET 2011

Hi list,

While I was again disassembling my Freerunner, I lost my speakerphone
(the one that you put near your ear). It felt down on the floor and
might have felt down into a magical dark hole (the type of one that will
bring back stuff when you just bought the replacement one).

So I need to find something to replace this speaker, I tried with single
headsets phones & so, but no luck, I think this piece is really particular.

If you have any documentation about this "philips receiver" (shown on
parts list), I'll be happy to read.

Thanks a lot,

Asthro, deaf.