debian installed, uImage.bin not recognised

Eric Smith es at fruitcom.com
Fri Feb 4 19:53:38 CET 2011

Thanks Timo
> What parameters did you give to install.sh? In particular, which boot
> loader are you using and how is it configured?

TASKS="ALL" QI=true SD_SWAP_SIZE=128 DASH_BINSH=false ./install.sh all

anyways I think this is the command I issued on the single occasion
that the install process completed.

Qi bootloader not configured and just flashed as per the manual.

I do not understand why the Debian maintainers did not create a static
respository istead of linking to unstable that is a moving target.

I will give this another try when I have some more time.
Any suggestions on how to get a standard debian installed on sdcard
most welcome.  The UI does not interest me, I want to install a JRE
and som proprietory software that runs on the JVM.

Thanks.

Eric Smith