faenqo

cyberesprit cyberesprit at cyberesprit.fr
Sat Feb 5 21:21:13 CET 2011

Hi Joif !

Thank you for all compliments!

For "IconPath = ", you just answered to one of my proccupation ! and i thank
you very much ! really great !

I like idea of operatorname, the date .. and i think i will use it.
I like some parts of your work, others less. So, if you agree, i will put your
fork on the faenqo site with screenshots.

however, for screen rotation, i thought about making a other Faenqo because by
default it is not so good. But this is not a priority for me since the screen
is not really made to be seen horizontally.

Anyway thanks for your interest (and sorry to have taken your idea
unconsciously ^^).

You seem to know well QtMoko (I'm new here, excuse me), can you please answer
following questions?

1. Is that anything can be part of a theme without touching, for example,
images of existing or potential system .xml file?
2. If yes, how to modify the areas as "Main Menu", "Call History", "Contact
Details", "Edit Contact", ... ?
3. How to view pictures .pic on my computer without going through the
application of "Pictures" from QtMoko?
4. Can I change the needle on the loading animation?
5. How do I change the lists such as the Applications folder or bookmarks (->
height, background image, ..)?
6. And the tabs?

Regards!