No subject

Thu Feb 3 21:18:23 CET 2011

"The concept of server widgets allows the customization of the Qt Extended
main server widget beyond what is already possible due to theming. The main
parts of the user interface are separated via abstract widgets which allows
the replacement of a particular component such as the launcher or the call
screen without having to worry about implications for other UI components."
So, there are some arguments to study, here are the references:
http://doc.trolltech.com/qtextended4.4/index.html
http://doc.trolltech.com/qtextended4.4/userinterface.html
http://doc.trolltech.com/qtextended4.4/qtopiaserverapplication.html#qt-extended-server-widgets
Unfortunately there are no simple tutorials to follow...

>3. How to view pictures .pic on my computer without going through the
> application of "Pictures" from QtMoko?

eh, interesting question.................

Regards