qtmoko v32 (experimental)

Hrabosh zbynecek at volny.cz
Mon Feb 7 00:54:37 CET 2011

Hi,

I replaced my v31 by v32 a few days ago. BT seems to run, although I
hear nothing in my handsfree set. But it may be just wrong volume
settings. But file transfer, etc. works fine.

I was trying to run NAvit and QX asked me whether to install Xorg server
or Xglamo. I did choose Xorg server ...

... when R(apt)or finished installation I was trying to run Navit but
Xorg server didn't load ... Xorg. log is attached.

Thx for any help,

BTW... USB host mode is also working. I was using PL2303 based
USBtoRS232 converter and worked fine. Although I had to modprobe pl2303
first.

zb.