Audio path gain, was: Re: Bluetooth module

Hrabosh zbynecek at volny.cz
Mon Feb 7 22:51:17 CET 2011

Yes, I really meant bass fix. I have replaced each 1uF cap with 2x 47uF
caps in parallel. They are isolated by heat-shrinking tube and
everything even fit under the metal cover.

It really helped a lot, no problem using my FR as portable player now.

I have taken some pictures ... anyone interested? I may put them online
if so.

BTW... although my phone seems not to be affected by GSM buzz problems,
I did buzz fix also just for shure.

Zb.