faenqo

cyberesprit at cyberesprit.fr cyberesprit at cyberesprit.fr
Wed Feb 9 15:38:20 CET 2011

Cool ! I have no interest in doing anything ^^

_> And one more question
- what is difference between faenqo and faenqo_en?_
 In my version of
qtmoko v31, words in the xml files such as "call", "show keypad", "Hold,
""End Call" ... are not translated.
(Faenqo or Faenqo_fr is for French and
Faenqo_en is for English.)

I verify this problem with v32 at this
time.

Regards!
cyberesprit

On Wed, 9 Feb 2011 14:58:27 +0100, Radek Polak
wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 February 2011 10:58:11 cyberesprit at cyberesprit.fr
wrote:

>> Sorry.. mmh .. This package is better?
>> (The scripts are
empty, it's
>> normal, they are useless for
>> now)
>
> Yes, this helped,
thanks! I have modified the directory structure to match
> existing themes
so that it can be build both with qtmoko qbuild system and
> with
dpkg-buildpackages. It's commited here:

https://github.com/radekp/qtmoko/tree/master/etc/themes/faenqo

> Now i
have also script which builds all debian packages after qtmoko is

built:

https://github.com/radekp/qtmoko/blob/master/scripts/make-debian-packages.sh

> Could you please check if i havent forgotten something?
>
> And one
more question - what is difference between faenqo and faenqo_en?

Regards