faenqo

Yaroslav Halchenko site-openmoko.org at onerussian.com
Tue Feb 15 17:28:57 CET 2011

really nice theme -- thanks!  I have installed from .deb, had to reboot
(apps started to segfault), and it works nicely

On Sat, 05 Feb 2011, cyberesprit wrote:
>    It's like in the "home" zone, I canceled an icon (lock) to have 3
>    bigger icons. But you can still use the canceled icon function in
>    clicking on "options -> lock screen".

eh -- and lock  will be missed :-/  may be to the degree of not using
the theme due to its vital function:  usually before dumping the
phone into the pocket, I want to lock it so there is no sporadic
presses.  going to the menu is overkill for such a common operation.  I
do not care much about background (although it carries the proud logo of
Debian), and would tolerate  (if possible) additional button on top ...
or may be even in the space of the right action button on the very
bottom which is not assigned any action in the home screen mode..
although that is probably beyond theming, right?