faenqo

giacomo 'giotti' mariani giacomomariani at yahoo.it
Wed Feb 16 12:55:52 CET 2011

> really nice theme -- thanks!  I have installed from .deb, had to reboot
> (apps started to segfault), and it works nicel

The theme is very nice, thanks.

I used it on my QtMoko-v28 NAND installation with great satisfaction,
but yesterday the system suddenly became very slow; I opened the
terminal to look at top and sought that qpe was using 98% of the CPU;
after some trying I reversed the native theme and the total CPU usage
reduced to some tenth %; nonetheless, the system did not returned
completely usable (infinitely charging applications like contacts are a
problem ;-)) and I'm going to flash v32...

Cheers
    Giacomo