bugs QtMoko v31

Alfa21 freerunner at my.is.it
Sat Jan 1 12:43:06 CET 2011

2010-12-30 at 16:40 Radek Polak

> - better layout in docked keyboard

you can now remove the folded arrows keys and make the others bigger (home, ins, del...)

bugs:
- I'm no longer able to connect to wifi and while I try I see console messages over the framebuffer graphic screen
- gprs does not connect too
- the long awaited rollback for the power profile "when locked" is still on the to-do list
- if you put qtmoko on uSD you cannot use the usb-storage because /opt/qtmoko/bin/usb-mass-storage-on.sh tries to use (and unmount) the whole uSD instead of a single partition and the root with qtmoko is on the same device

--
ALFA21 IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.