bugs QtMoko v31

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Sat Jan 1 18:07:17 CET 2011

Alfa21 wrote:

> you can now remove the folded arrows keys and make the others bigger (home,
> ins, del...)

Well it's just half of normal key, so you can make just one button 50% wider.
Maybe the folded are could have some good use - fn keys or something else.
Let's give it a few more days what people will come with. But removing that
key is for sure good option.

> bugs:
> - I'm no longer able to connect to wifi and while I try I see console
> messages over the framebuffer graphic screen - gprs does not connect too

No longer means that in v30 it worked? I dont see any messages and my wifi
connects. Maybe we have different setup? Do you use qi or uboot?

I have tested both gprs and wifi and it works, also it works for others. We
have to find out what is wrong. Please give as much details as possible.

> - the long awaited rollback for the power profile "when locked" is still on
> the to-do list

I was trying to look at it and at first sight i havent found what is wrong. I
have to find the discussion we had last time to refresh my memory.

> - if you put qtmoko on uSD you cannot use the usb-storage
> because /opt/qtmoko/bin/usb-mass-storage-on.sh tries to use (and unmount)
> the whole uSD instead of a single partition and the root with qtmoko is on
> the same device

Any ideas how to solve this?

Regards

Radek