Gamepad & Happy new year! was:Re: QtMoko on N900

W. B. Kranendonk wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 1 19:54:54 CET 2011

Hi List, happy new year all!

I have to agree with Radek, the Freerunner has been my favourite toy for over two years now (sometimes to annoyance of the better half in my life ;-) ). Many thanks to everyone for making it possible! I am looking forward to another year lurking the mailinglist and possibly adding something useful or meeting some of you (FOSDEM, anyone?) :-)

Sorry for hijacking this thread so early in its life, but I stuck my nose in the public directory listing and found the photo of the gamepads
(http://activationrecord.net/radekp/pub/gamepad1.jpg). In combination with some semi permanent screen protector (as Christoph Pulster offers) it could give all kinds of tactile feedback by having skins for different usages. Probable a conversation that has been held over twenty times on the lists... Some memories get rusty over time ;-)

Best regards,

Boudewijn