qdictopia

urodelo urodelomutante at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 11:22:53 CET 2011

Thanks Radek,
the eng-czech dictionary works. However, I have some dictionaries in
another folder (shared with shr installation); I've made a link in
/usr/share/stardict/dic/dictionary_1 pointing to /myfolder/dictionary_1/
but qdictopia doesn't show anything, therefore I have the doubt that it is
not able to look in /usr/share/stardict/dic/ subfolders. In fact the
eng-czech dictionary has been installed directly in
/usr/share/stardict/dic/ so that ifo idx files etc were immediately
available there. This is a problem, because I own many dictionaries of the
same language and the name of the dict, ifo files etc. can sometimes be
the same, therefore I can't put them all together in teh same folder,
assuming that qdictopia is able to distinguish the different dictionaries
in the same folder...
Any suggestion about how to solve my problem?

urodelo