QtMoko v31

sferic sferic at gmx.net
Fri Jan 7 12:16:18 CET 2011

Hi,

I would like to use the new QtMoko v31 as my Dailly-Phone on NAND parallel
to two other Distros and a big Documents-Partition on my SD-Card. Till v26 I
could boot QtMoko over U-Boot 1.3.2-moko 12 (AUX + Power) and the other two
over Qi (Power with or without AUX). With the new v31 this is no longer
possible: When I try to boot v31 with U-Boot, I get the Message "No kernel
Image" (or similar, the message shows only very short befor the U-Boot-Menu
shows up again). From the Discussion around v28 I have learned, that I have
to change the bootargs_base to use the new ubifs. I think, I have done this
right (with the parameters from v28) but with no success. When I remove my
SD-Card I can boot to v31 (with the new Qi).

Please tell me the right parameters for U-Boot to use with v31 (and maybe
the right way to set them, when I'm logged into U-Boot?  - sorry for this
NOOB-Question...), or what else could be wrong?

Thanks in advance
Sferic