[SHR] Missing 'close application' button (partially solved myself)

urodelo urodelomutante at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 00:24:02 CET 2011

You can run the enlightenment wizard again to get that bar on the shelf
back; or if you feel lazier, delete .e (in that way you'll lose your
illume customizations):

/etc/init.d/xserver-nodm stop
rm -rf ~/.e*
/etc/init.d/xserver-nodm start

as Martin Jansa suggested on the shr ml

--
Creato con il rivoluzionario client e-mail di Opera:
http://www.opera.com/mail/