The epoch is upon me.

Łukasz Pankowski lukpank at o2.pl
Tue Jan 11 13:21:47 CET 2011

Davide Scaini <dscaini at gmail.com> writes:

> i'm experiencing the same problem: clock is stuck during suspend and
> it takes some time to update correctly when resumed. This has the side

This is a GUI problem, I suppose it must be sleeping for 60 seconds to
update every minute, but this sleeping does not handle suspend in any
way, so it updates after less then a minute after waking up instead of
immediately.

> effect to make ffalarms useless ...

Seems the hardware clock is not updated properly, the dump
solution -- reboot the phone after setting time -- works for me.