Good evening to everyone

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Tue Jan 11 22:20:39 CET 2011

Hrabosh wrote:

> I set the controls as you wrote and made a call to test it.
>
> I found out that if my phone is ringing and I press "Answer" button, the
> call is not answered, but dropped! After cca 1s, person who is calling
> gets busy tone and I get missed call
>
>  ---->>> I'm not able to receive calls !

Its probably not related to setting alsa controls. Is it always reproducible?
I had problems that the "answer button" after click becomes "hang call" button
and you can very easily click twice. It's my plan to fix this somehow in
future.

Oterwise you can enable logging for interesting categories (audio states,
modem AT) and check if there is something interesting (in /var/log/messages).

Regards

Radek