Good evening to everyone

Alfa21 freerunner at my.is.it
Wed Jan 12 01:07:20 CET 2011

2011-01-11 at 22:20 Radek Polak

> Its probably not related to setting alsa controls. Is it always reproducible?
> I had problems that the "answer button" after click becomes "hang call" button
> and you can very easily click twice. It's my plan to fix this somehow in
> future.

on this topic I suggested a slider control or the two classic distinct buttons green/red to answer/hangup or touch gestures.
in this way we can use the phone with less attention or in difficult situations.
(moving, running, driving, meetings, keeping it into the poket...)
--
ALFA21 IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.