qtmoko, new contacts deleted on reboot
freerunner at my.is.it
Wed Jan 12 01:24:33 CET 2011
2011-01-10 at 22:30 Brian Kemp
> In my experience w/ qtmoko v26 (haven't tested v31 yet) your contacts
> aren't deleted - it's that loading contacts from SIM is best measured in
> minutes rather than seconds. It is quite slow.
no, no... that's another bug
I'm saying the new contacts are lost, the others (older ones) are all still there!
task I do to reproduce:
- open a received call from an unknown visible number
- push the button "save to contacts"
- create new? = yes
- usually I receive calls from mobiles, so I select the third icon "home+mobi (empty)"
- write the name of the contact
- press the green arrow to save
- the edit form is closed
- the incoming number is now correctly matched with the saved name
- the contact is in the address book
::reboot:: or ::shutdown+power::
- enter the pin and wait a while
- the address book is loaded with my contacts stored on the sim
- the new contact is not listed
I can see and confirm also with a regular phone the new contact is missing on the address book of the sim card.
ALFA21 IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
More information about the community