[Shr-Devel] some advertising

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at no-log.org
Sat Jan 15 16:03:52 CET 2011

> I did a video as well, showing my new dual-booting solution called "Bootr":
> http://vimeo.com/18744450
>
> With Bootr you can switch between WebOS and SHR at bootup.
> Bootr lives here: https://github.com/slyon/bootr
I tried really hard to see this video,
I tried :
*viewing with gnash
*using some download website that were suspicious:
**some require java
**some wants you to install some toolbars
*using cclive
*using cclive from git(didn't compile)
*using greasemonkey(greasemonkey extension was unavailable due to
website issues)
*using grease monkey again(when it became available again) with
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/56677
It displayed a bar but clicking on it shown a page with the following
written:
  Technical Difficulties
  Whoops! We are having some technical difficulties, please try again in
a minute.

So is there a way to view that video without installing the non-free
flash player?

Denis.