GTA04 Wiki

Glenn glenn.mh.dk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 19:00:21 CET 2011

At 14:09 +0100 14/01/11, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
>Behind the scenes a lot of things are slowly progressing.
>
>One part is setting up a web interface to important information.
>
>Therefore, we have now installed
>
>	wiki.gta04.org
>
>which is completely virgin..
>
>To start filling it with really useful information, please let us know
>which pages (keyword, short description) you would expect.
>
>Nikolaus
>
>PS: The early adopter offer is still open since we have not yet
>got a quotation for the memory chips (Micron MT29C or MT46
>in 168-VFBGA) and those appear to be the most critical to secure
>first. The more orders we have the easier it becomes to talk to the
>distributors.

Dear Nikolaus

A suggestion.

Is there any possibility that a wiki with Mediawiki-like syntax could
be offered instead of the existing? I have just tried the new wiki. (
http://projects.goldelico.com/p/gta04-main/page/GTA04-revisions/ )

I think it then would be easier to come from
http://wiki.openmoko.org/  - and you can benefit from help in
wiki.openmoko.org and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Community_portal and reuse
templates and more.

I you have already considered multiple wikis, then please tell us
your considerations.

kind regards,

Glenn