Freerunner won't charge

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 18:20:29 CEST 2011

Ronald Tallent <ron at tallent.ws> writes:
> On Tue, 2011-07-05 at 15:05 +0400, Paul Fertser wrote:
>> Replacing pcf50633? I'm not sure anyone has ever tried that, it's BGA
>> iirc. Have you investigated other options?
>
> The purpose of this thread was kind of to discover and explore those
> "other options" if there are any. I'm out of my league here. If you have
> suggestions of things to try please post them,

What i'd do is basically checking all of the relevant registers of the
PMU (you can easily view the dump with the corresponding sysfs node),
and i think that would give a reasonable clue explaining why PMU
thinks it's not possible to charge the battery. BTW, have you already
posted your dmesg here, i think i haven't seen that one?

mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com