[QtMoko] Suggestion for an external mailing list

Alishams Hassam alishams.hassam at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 00:09:14 CEST 2011

badly isn't a word, it's poorly ;p but only grammar- I like the opinion.
Especially now that Radak plans on using FSO, posts are only going to get
more relevant to the community at large. The community of QTmoko is small
enough now that just one general mailing list is enough. If it ever gets the
size of SHR, then I would agree.